In-Person Worship Guidelines for Covid Safeguards
Worship Service is at 10:00 a.m. Sundays in the Family Life Center
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask.
- You are encouraged to bring your personal hand sanitizer. We will have bottles placed around the FLC also.
- No more than 2 people in the restrooms at one time.
- Please use only the front doors of the FLC.
- The children’s playground must remain locked and not used. We are not able to sanitize the playground equipment.
- Please bring your own Bible; pew Bibles will not be available.
- Consider parking every other space. Remember there are 3 tiers of parking in the back.
- There will not be any Children’s Church or Sunday School at this time.
- No refreshments will be served for now. You are welcome to bring your own, but remember you would have to remove your face mask.
- You will need to put your tithes and offerings in the basket as you come in the door. We will not be passing an offering plate. You can continue mailing your offering or using Paypal if you like.
- Cash counters: Be sure to wear gloves and/or wash your hands after counting the money. The offices will be locked, so please give the offering envelope to Annette to secure.